24 June 2008

In With the New

I have recently replaced Harry with a new revolver. See below:



Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum Revolver
Reliability:Very High
Accuracy:Good (as pistols go)
Stopping Power:High firing .357 mag, Moderate to Low firing .38
Time to Fire:Low
Ammunition Commonality:.357 is Somewhat Common, .38 special is Common
Simplicity:Very Simple
Ammunition Capacity:Low (6 rnds)
Manageability:.357 round is Moderate while .38 is very manageable

Of course I'll get out there and shoot this bad boy ASAP and let you know what the deal is in terms of its accuracy. I'm hopeful.

The grip on this revolver is especially comfortable. It just fits well in my hand (I have big hands) and the rubberizing is very nice.

I'll wait util the accuracy results are in before I name this one. I don't want to get attached to it, only to have to trade it in like I did with Harry.

No comments: